Facsaware wants medicine regulation to improve and arrived at the MHRA with a wish list.
- MHRA to issue safety warnings in line with developing scientific knowledge.
- MHRA to ensure Yellow Card works.
- MHRA to proactively regulate to prevent harm.
- MHRA to stop marketing for Big Pharma.
- MHRA to Safeguard the public.
Protesters travelled from Teeside, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Sussex, Republic of Ireland, Cardiff, London and the home counties.
Facsaware will be represented by Branwen Mann at a meeting with Health Minister Norman Lamb MP on 3rd September 2013 at parliament. Branwen has Fetal Valproate Syndrome as she was exposed to Sodium Valproate in the womb.
You can reach us on:
UK: 0116 2200486
Other: +44 116 2200486
Chat on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @facsaware
Email the editor:
PO Box 30